Page ranking is found to be important for google so that link popularity of a website could be improved, that’s why web directory was created and was made in use by many people to get information about online business. To improve their business and ranking in search engine high PR free directory submission sites was created to help their online business grow and get the quality backlinks from directory submission sites.
Which is better High PR or low PR?
A high PR is more important and valuable for search engine than low PR as it gives lots of advantages for the websites in building up high quality links.
What are Domain authority and Page authority?
Domain Authority is a score that represents the ranking strength for the pages on a website. Its based on three factors: age, size and popularity. It also measures the ranking strength of entire domains or sub domains. High DA Directory Submission Sites were created to submit your website according to page rank.
Page authority is a score that measures the strength of a single page of search engine. It is based on off data that includes link counts, Moz rank, Moz trust and many other factors. It is used in the calculation of keyword competitiveness.
Types of Directory Submission:
- Free listing: If you are opting for a free listing then there is no guarantee of approval as number of sites are submitted everyday and the webmasters check manually sometimes it takes a lot of time so go through the guidelines to get the chance for approval first.
- Paid listing: If you go for paid listing then you need to pay to the directory submission site owner and get guaranteed approval for your directory.
- Regular link with reciprocal: If you go for this option you need to provide back link to them, then you will get a code and paste the code to validate the link.
Which is a better Dofollow web directory or Nofollow web directory?
Dofollow is better because they provide links that passes link juice, include in counting as points and boost the page rank to your website which results in an increase of the search engine level. The Dofollow Directory Submission Sites List contains popular metrics likes page rank, Alexa rank and domain authority which will be updated periodically and avoids overloading of the server.
What is the importance of Directory submission in SEO?
For web site owners Directory submission is the popular method to make in use for ranking the website in search engine. A Free Directory Submission Sites List plays a vital role and you can get the list online along with Page rank.
Why it is so important lets see:
- For better search engine ranking
- Increase link popularity
- Indexing of pages and blog posts
- Generate traffic to your Blog
- Improve keyword relevancy.
If you are looking for more knowledge and solutions on how to increase your website ranking on search engine. SEOheights are the best solution provider related to your website issues.
|S.No||Site Name||IP Address||DA||PA|
|39||Aoldir||Â 18.104.22.168||Â 98||96|