Three Ways To Get More Traffic To Your Website or Blog For Free
- Are you the best company in your city?
- Do you have a beautiful website but no visitors?
- Is it more tumbleweed than stampede?
Well it’s time to change your lap and today SEOHeights will show you the Top 3 ways to get more traffic to your website or blog.
You can go with:
- Buy Traffic
- Borrow Traffic
- Create Traffic
The above ways are very useful to get traffic to your website. Lean more:
Now reverse the order, first we will talk about Creating Traffic:
Probably put in more in term of time, energy and creativity. But won’t be risking any hard earned money to improve website traffic.
First, Finding out where your target audience is already hanging out. Then, Putting in place, interesting little bits of bates and tip bits.
For an example:
- You could find an organisation or community, where your targeted audience hangout online.
- Go and post a blog or a guest blog on that place
- Than have an invitation to come back to your website
You can also go with Offline:
Go and give free talks to someone and invite people to sing-up for a tip or advise on your website.
When you are creating traffic, then you have to make some more efforts to getting the traffic to your website. This type of traffic is much targeted traffic.
The good news is that, you have to invest time, but it’s not cost you hard.
You have to do this again and again, with using Email marketing and sending newsletters or updates.
It’s not creating one time visitors; it’s about creating return visitors as well.
Now, come to Borrow Traffic to improve website traffic
Go and find people, who were ready to develop relationships with people you want to target and you ask them to them your way.
This is also known as Joint Venture and affiliate marketing.
When you start out, a lot of people have questions about how this works and you might be thinking of – How I will persuade someone who feels hesitancy to send those people to my website?
It can be done, but you have to approach them in a right way. So, first of all, there is absolutely know, never ever just approach someone with the list and say “Hi I am Lucy and launching a new product, will you promote it”. This is absolutely the worst way to approach the potential list owner. You can approach them on focusing this “What’s in it for them?”
Your list owner is going to be looking for is like the – Your product is complementary and they really happy to endorse because it benefits the customers and or sometime of financial pay off for them recommending it.
You can also learn more about approaching someone for borrowing the traffic. We will publish this post soon.
Last but not the least, Buy Traffic to get website traffic hits:
- Google AdWords – People know about “Google AdWords”. For Generating paid traffic – pay per click advertisement.
- Facebook – These days we got most of paid traffic through “Facebook”. Reason – My audience Target Down to Demographics”. So Facebook enables me to target women VS Men or a certain age group or people with certain preferences.You can’t do with Google because with Google you can target people who are ready for looking something. So the text or add pop’s up after type in the search engine. Now either one may be best depending on the process your client go’s through as they are working the process of thinking of by coming a client.So, the bottom line is “Are you selling something the people know there need to come and type question in the search engine to try to find it or you are selling something, you want to educate people that they need it” Which case the pay per click advertising they would probably better, would be something like “Facebook”.
- Offline – You can also use “Offline, Paid Advertising” to generate traffic to your website.
- Solo Ads – You can also use solo ads; here you can pay to the website owner. They will post an ads on behalf of you and through that, you will get lots of the traffic from there.
What about us saying – buying traffic is the best to do that after you tested out conversion strategy and you know that when people come to your website for buying. If you don’t know yet, if you have another chance to test out whether your offering is really working is something that people will buy – you can better be with starting out with “Creating Traffic to Start With”.
Now we want you to think about, which is going to be best for you. Which is the right way for your website? We will love is your comment or share your reviews on our blog.
If you have any question then, comment on our blog.